Division: 2904 Open Junior Meat Goat Show Rules
Friday, October 14, 2016
- The Open Junior Market Meat Goat Show is open only to those who are at least 5 years old.
- Five (5) goats maximum per exhibitor.
- All Goats must be on the Fair Grounds by 5:00 PM.
- Check-In will be from 4:00-5:00 PM.
- There will be four Showmanship divisions by age, Beginner (5-6 years old), Intermediate (7-8 years old), Junior (9-13 years old) and Senior (14 -18 year
- Breeding Goats must be registered to the exhibitor for at least 60 days. An exception to the 60 day limit will be made for animals less than 1 year of age, for the
initial registration. The original registration certificate (i.e. no copies) is required on all animals. A stamped faxed copy will not be accepted. All original registration papers will be checked by
show personnel for verification of ownership date and birth date.
- All percentage and full blood does must have legible tattoos that match the registration papers.
- Birthdates, as listed on the registration certificate, will be used to determine the proper class.
- Breeding Does will be shown in the following divisions, Registered Full Blood Boer, Registered Percentage Boer, and Commercial.
- There will be a Champion and Reserve Champion in each division.
- Please read Livestock General Rules for registration, parking and admission to livestock area.
- Entry Fee: $5 per entry
Make checks payable to: Autauga County Fair, PO Box 680267, Prattville, AL 36068-0267
Reserve Champion $12 Rosette
Class First Place $5 Blue
Class Second Place $3 Red Ribbon
Class Third Place $3 White Ribbon
Showmanship $10 Blue
Entries Fair Ticket & Participation
01 Beginner Showmanship
02 Intermediate Showmanship
03 Junior Showmanship
04 Senior Showmanship
05 – 10 Market Classes
11 Market Champion/Researve
12 – 17 Full Blood/Purebred Doe Classes 18 FB/PB Champion/Reserve Class
19 – 24 Percentage Doe Classes 25 Percentage
26 – 31 Commercial Doe Classes 32 Commercial